Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Rambles

OK, so here we go....again. I really don't know what I'm writing or what this would look like by the time I finish, but all I know it I'm at least channeling my energy for a *useful* purpose (Yeah, You can sneer, I did too) But well, Life is like a Big Shark and I'm just a tiny little fish, guess what happens? I get swallowed up. Life is much more complicated than I thought it was. I've been busy, like really really busy so much more that most of the time I'm busy trying to figure out why the heck I was even busy in the first place. (Please don't get lost, keep following.lol)

It's technically the next morning, and I should be in my bed right now, but don't ask if I am. For the past 2 or 3 years now, I haven't been really  sleeping at the normal time a *normal* (can you help me search your dictionary for the meaning? It's not in mine) person is supposed to sleep....and it's getting more and more ridiculous. Although, I've done a few things that I can point to during this past month that I perfectly executed (songs, stories, videos, blah blah blah) but still, I have a heap on unfinished business.

NEWS FLASH-----School is starting on the 23rd, but guess what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to adjust my lifestyle to really suit the life of a student. Take the minimum amount of rest that has been prescribed, eat healthily (another issue too, Am I the only person that finds food just boring? Or maybe it's because I haven't had the chance to eat real food. WHATEVER! But yeah, need to eat more, who cares if I'm fat? No one is looking after all. haha) So, just releasing some (escapes me at the moment) and probably wasting the time of whoever is going to read this too. Hopefully this gives you an insight into what a clogged mind looks like. I guess I've been able to loosen it a little bit.

About the challenge I wanted to do Last month, I could not continue....like I said, Life took over. So here is what I plan to do to compensate you guys. I'M NEVER GOING TO ATTEMPT IT AGAIN, UNTIL I'M ALONE IN A PRIVATE ISLAND WHERE NOTHING REAL HAPPENS. Which is what doesn't really happen in REAL LIFE, so we raise our glasses and we make a toast to LIFE.

Serwus,
Ayokunle Falomo

2 comments:

Myne said...

That challenge is not easy o, you tried. All the best as school atarts again..

AFalomo said...

Oh Poor me, I haven't been here in a way. Sorry for replying to your comment late Ms Myne. Thanks.