Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Going Through Changes....

That's a line from a song by Eminem that in turn was sampled from Black Sabbath's Changes.

There are changes, and there are changes. The one I'm going through is the good kind, the journey towards finding out who I really am - what my purpose in life is. And I think I've found it.

God, where to start? Or even how to start?

Last post, I talked about Growth. Check it out if  you haven't (it definitely ties everything together) And this post, I'm gonna talk more about...you guessed it, Growth.

Just before I go on, I haven't been here for a while, but that might change soon...or end, we'll see how this goes. I really at a point couldn't figure out the reason for me having this blog or posting on here really is. I couldn't really categorize the blog...what am I supposed to talk about? Clarity, through growth and learning has helped me sort that out somewhat...and the rest of the life, and the direction I want to head.

Man, the journey to and through self-discovery is a beast! It's scary, but it's absolutely worth it. Like I really really really now like the dude I see in the mirror, or at least...I'm getting there.

Life is beautiful and grand.

I have some amazing news to share with you guys, I certainly haven't forgotten you. Head on over to http://ofdreamsanddeeds.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/my-deepest-fear/ to hear all about it.

I'm sorry it's been a while since I posted on here...but maybe everything will make sense soon (and trust me, it will)

Again, I still appreciate those of you who stop by here from time to time.

2 comments:

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

When I saw 'changes, I thought you meant the menopause .......LOL

I'm glad its positive change

Stay well
xxxx

AFalomo said...

Ahahaha, menopause can wait (or wait, do guys go through menopause or not yet?) Thanks for dropping by Naijamum :)