Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

And the year comes to an end...

First, thanks to everyone who has read, commented on, and passed along my posts to others. Really grateful. You'll have to excuse the infrequent postings, but that's life...maybe next year we can change that? (Not a promise, lol...maybe) I have a lot of posts just sitting in my draft folder trust me, but I'm not posting for one reason or the other (not ready to do it yet; still studying on the topics to be able to present an unbiased, objective view; or don't really care about the topic anymore; or my views on such have changed....and so on...)

I'm not going to say much, but just to say I've witnessed a significant amount of growth, and improvement, and progress. Even if significant in this case means 0.0000001%. I am grateful to God for the things he's helped me to learn. Sure, most times I repeated the same mistakes...but I was still able to learn from them. Like I said, I witnessed progress. Not much, and not up to the desired capacity, but it was still progress. I mean, compared to last year, this year was great.  Read my post about Last Year HERE >>
http://aewhyoh.blogspot.com/2011/02/last-year-failures-successes-etc-new.html)

So, for next year, I am really not interested in making resolutions. I have goals and desires of course, but I've decided to live, and just witness life unravel itself in all it's glorious beauty, and pain, and brokenness, and simplicity and complexity, and laughter, and sadness and ...you get the point. Life is a beautiful paradox.

To you all, have a splendid New Year. Awesome things await you :) Amen!

3 comments:

P.E.T. Projects said...

Season's greeting to you sweetheart, its been a wonderful journey thus far, May the new year bring good tidings. God bless you for the time and words shared via this space.

Happy holidays!

@ilola said...

I wish you a blessed 2010

AFalomo said...

Amen, Amen oh. And you too dear :) May it bring great things to you and yours.

@ Atilola, 2010 ke? Have a blessed 2012 sha :)