Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Homecoming!

Okay, so I've actually traveled a long distance away from my most favorite spot. I just came back.... would you say welcome? I have no idea. 

I left the place in shambles, to say the very least. Anyways, maybe I was just so caught up in the real world that I forgot about my place of escape, where I could take free rides as the words serve as my vehicular medium, taking me wherever I feel like going. Tis the same vehicle, that has taken me back now and I feel like I should really take this seriously now, at least find time to write something everyday, regardless if it makes sense or not. Well, I rarely do make sense anyways, so there might be not much difference, ahaha. Anyways, excuse me while I go join the guests (none) as they throw me a welcome party.

Cheers!

0 comments: