Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

What This Is Really About!!!!

Just saw this today, thought I'd share :)

I really do think sometimes (if not most of the time) WE (and when I say WE, I mean myself included) really do lose sight of what the most important things are. We get so caught up trying to make people understand us better, and having people realize our intentions and how that we are not bad people that we forget to even DO. And this is really what this is about...DOING! This is all about ACTION! We should be driven to DO!

Like this song suggests, "our priorities' corrupt...and we need to get a clue...cos outside there's a storm brewing"

Listen and be convicted. I know for sure that I was.


Check out for the dude on Twitter, Bandcamp, and his Website ( http://www.whataboutalex.com/)

There are a lot of posts I still have in draft form that I've not been able to post. It's taking me time because...well, they are not easy topics to discuss, so bare with me.

0 comments: